You could be our next Avery Designer of the Month!
Psst… we see you, working your business magic, creating, making, inspiring in the background. Silently achieving, ready to make your mark and we want to celebrate YOU as our Avery Designer of The Month.
Great, what does that mean?
- Well, we’ll sing your praises and share your biz in all its glory to our social media audience!
- Choose 5 packs of our Avery labels so you can try something new or stock up on your favourites!
- Oh and did we mention the $100 VISA gift card, coming straight to you? - treat yourself, on us.
I’m in! What do I have to do?
Well, designer friend, we’re glad you asked! Show us how you use Avery Design & Print to create your labels. Share your snap on Instagram using #AveryDPOdesigners
Need inspiration? Check out our design templates to get started!
AVERY SMALL BUSINESS CAMPAIGN
Design & Print Online Designer of the Month
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, Entrants (as defined below) agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Avery Products Pty Ltd, ABN 38 000 065 065, 11 Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW, 2154, 02 9843 0777.
3. The promotion commences at 8.30am AEST on 01/03/2019 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31/12/2019 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to any Australian or New Zealand resident aged 18 years or older (“Entrant”). Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter and agencies associated with the promotion and their related companies are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, upload a photo of the labels they’ve created using Avery Design and Print Online and use the hashtag #AveryDPOdesigners to be in the running. Every month up until December 2019. 1 winner will have their brand featured in a post of Avery’s Instagram page a $100 Visa gift card PLUS 5 packs of their favourite Avery labels from the Avery Small Business range. The entry must be submitted within the Promotion Period (“Entry”).
6. Multiple Entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each Entry be substantially unique; and (b) each Entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with Entry requirements.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or inaccurate Entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence, business name and) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
10. The total prize pool is valued at AUD$2000
11. There are ten (10) prizes in total. The best individual valid Entries, as determined by the judges, will each win one Visa Gift Card valued at AUD$100.00(RRP) each and five (5) packets of Avery to the value of $100.00 Labels from the Small Business range and have their brand featured in a post on Avery’s Instagram page.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The judging will take place from 9:00am AEST on the 1st week day of each month at 11 Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW, 2154. The winners will be contacted via their supplied contact information and the Avery Australia and New Zealand Instagram Page (https://www.instagram.com/averyaunz/) within one (1) business day of judging. The winners will be announced via Instagram, ten (10) days of judging and the winner may be featured on any of our digital marketing platforms. Avery will send the chosen business a set of questions via email for us to feature their brand on Avery’s Instagram page.
14. This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each Entry will be individually judged based on creative merit of the answer provided to the Promotional Question.
15. The judges may select additional reserve Entries, which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid Entry or ineligible Entrant.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
18. If for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. Each Entrant warrants that their Entry is an original literary work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their Entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
23. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on Entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an Entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an Entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
26. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
27. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with the promotion is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By entering the promotion, Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter:
a. using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the promotion, redeeming the prizes and any other matter connected to or incidental to the promotion;
b. using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner; and
c. using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion (including any outcome), and for any other purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.