Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take to arrive?
There are two aspects to consider in terms of how long your order will take to arrive - processing time and shipping time.
- Avery WePrint (custom printed labels): 2-5 business days
- All other products (including blank labels): 2-5 business days
We deliver using Australia Post.
Once we have shipped your item, it is with Australia Post. Should there be any delays in delivery, please liaise directly with them.
Due to COVID-19 Australia Post services are running a little differently to normal. Please read their Coronavirus domestic updates here.
You will receive a tracking code from us when we have shipped your package. From then, you can expect the following estimated timelines for your item to be delivered.
- Metro: up to 3 business days from shipment
- Country: up to 5 business days from shipment
All other states:
- Metro: up to 3-6 business days depending on lodgement and destination points.
- Country: Please ask at your local Post Office
- 6-12 business days depending on lodgement and destination points.
Read Australia Post's Coronavirus international Parcel update.
Note: If you place your order after 10:00am AEST/AEDST, it will count as having been placed the next business day. Business days are Monday to Friday, except public and bank holidays.
How much does delivery cost?
Avery offers flat rate shipping, so no matter how much you order, it will be the one price.
- Australia Standard Delivery - AU$8.99
- Australia Express Delivery AU$15.99 (Currently unavailable. This option will be back on 04/01/2022.)
- New Zealand Express Delivery AU$15.99
What countries do you ship to?
We currently ship to Australia and New Zealand. Your order will be shipped via Australia Post or StarTrack for domestic orders or International Courier for New Zealand orders. We carefully pack all items to ensure they arrive at your desk in great condition and just as expected!
If I order a range of products off the site, will they come at the same time?
We will try ship your items in one parcel, however if you purchase blank labels and labels from our Weprint service they may come in separate parcels. You still will only pay one shipping charge.