White Shelf Lateral File with Dark Orange Tab 388 x 242 mm, Legal, 35 mm expansion
- Tabs are reinforced for durability
- Add a Tubeclip® or Permclip® File Fastener to which allows papers to be secured and easily accessed
- Colour coded tab allows for colour coding based on departments, projects, etc
- Designed to save time and space
- Available in legal, foolscap sizes and other tab colour
Avery has a wide range of lateral files to choose from for your document storage. Our Shelf Lateral Files with Mylar reinforced colour coded tabs create a filing system that is not only robust but also easily identifies different file contents avoiding misfiled files. The colour coded tabs mean that you can colour code your files based on departments, projects and more.
Available in foolscap and legal sizes in a heavyweight board for an efficient and durable filing system.
There are 100 white legal size Shelf Lateral Files with a dark orange reinforced plastic Mylar on the edge of the files in a box. These files can expand up to 35mm so are ideal for storing even the heaviest of documents. Add a Tubeclip® or Permclip® File Fastener to your Lateral File and maximise your filing productivity.
Use with Avery Colour Coding Labels for quick and easy indexing or alternatively customise with Avery FilePro® software where you can find numerous pre-designed templates and colour options that give you the freedom to personalise your filing system. Simply design, print and apply, it’s so quick and easy.