White Shelf Lateral File 367 x 242 mm, Foolscap, 35 mm expansion
- Extra heavy weight shelf lateral files are manufactured from strong weight board with a reinforced side tab on which you can label colour code and file title labels
- Use on an existing shelf unit, cabinet or mobile shelving unit
- Available in buff and white, legal, foolscap and A4 sizes
- Use with Avery manual colour coding labels or file title labels
- Alternatively, customise file label with Avery FilePro® software and auto filing label
Avery Shelf Lateral Files are specially designed to make effective use of colour coding for your document storage. With the range of solid coloured files, they are ideal for department segmentation and are quick and easy to use on existing shelf units, cabinets or mobile shelving. Made from extra heavyweight board for a durable filing system that lasts longer even with the most frequent use of your files. Available in foolscap, legal and A4 sizes for an efficient and durable filing system.
These lateral files are available in a foolscap size and are made from an extra heavyweight board with a reinforced side tab on which you can apply colour code and file title labels creating your custom filing system.
There are 100 white foolscap Shelf Lateral Files in a box. These files can expand up to 35mm so are ideal for storing even the heaviest of documents. Add a Tubeclip® or Permclip® File Fastener to your Lateral File and maximise your filing productivity.
Use with Avery Colour Coding Labels for quick and easy indexing or alternatively customise with Avery FilePro® software where you can find numerous pre-designed templates and colour options that give you the freedom to personalise your filing system. Simply design, print and apply, it’s so quick and easy.