Silver Heavy Duty Labels 45.7 x 21.2 mm, Laser, Extra Strong Permanent
NZ delivery $15.99
Due to the current COVID lockdown rules in Greater Sydney, there are delays in dispatching orders. Please bear with us during this time.
- Engineered to take on tough applications where a standard label is not fit for purpose
- Durable labels are tear proof, water, dirt, oil and UV resistant with permanent adhesive
- Customise your Heavy Duty labels with our free and easy-to-use template software
- Avery Design & Print - available at averyproducts.com.au/print
- Ideal for asset identification on computers, laptops, tablets, tools, labelling medications, samples and containers for use in refrigerators
- Unaffected by temperature variations -40◦C to +150◦C
Avery Silver Heavy Duty Identification Labels are engineered to take on tough industrial applications where a standard paper label is not fit for purpose. These durable labels are ideal for asset identification on computers, laptops, tablets, mobiles , office equipment, tools, electrical appliances, labelling medications, samples and containers for use in refrigerators, with our free and easy-to-use template software; Avery Design and Print - available at averyproducts.com.au/print
Being tear proof, water*, dirt, oil and UV resistant you can rest assured they will delivery maximum performance as they are unaffected by temperature variations from -40°C to +150°C.
*Adhesive may be affected by some detergents
Available in a rectangular shape in a size of 45.7 x 21.2mm with 48 labels per sheet and 20 sheets per pack are suitable for black and white laser printers providing a professional finish with crisp print.
It’s never been easier to design your own equipment ID labels using software code L6009 with our FREE software, Avery Design & Print online where you can find a whole host of images and templates ready to use. You can also create your own by simply adding text, logo or design to the label and print on your laser printer. It’s fast and efficient.