Filing Labels 100 x 30 mm, Laser, Inkjet, Permanent
- Trueblock labels feature an opaque silver backing which completely covers up existing labels or existing information on folders
- Labels are compatible with both inkjet and laser printers
- Customise your labels with our free and easy-to-use template software
- Avery Design and Print - available at averyproducts.com.au/print
- Ideal for labelling folders and files in the home or office
A label is not just for addressing an envelope or a parcel, there’s thousands more uses than you think. There are labels for products and pricing, marking possession and property, organising and filing and identifying CDs, DVDs and other types of media storage. Avery Permanent Multi-purpose Labels are designed for many different uses around the home or office and come in a range of sizes to suit your labelling needs.
This 100 x 30mm size white label is a perfect fit for labelling the spine of ring binder files to identify the contents at a glance and is suitable for various other applications like labelling office equipment for easy reference. With our TrueBlock® technology, the unique silver backing makes the labels completely opaque so they cover everything underneath such as text and old labels enabling your ring binders to be reused. The permanent adhesive keeps the label securely in place making it ideal for permanently marking files, packaging and more.
It’s never been easier to design your own labels using our FREE software, Avery Design & Print online where you can find a whole host of images and templates ready to use. You can also create your own by adding text or design to the label before printing out on your laser or inkjet printer. It’s so quick and easy.