Address Labels with Smooth Feed 64 x 33.8 mm, Laser, White
- Smooth Feed Sheet Edges are suited for high speed printers
- Jam-Free™ reliability for trouble free printing on Laser printers, saving time and minimising wastage
- Customise your labels with our free and easy-to-use template software; Avery Design and Print - available at averyproducts.com.au/print
- Special adhesive withstands the high heat of laser printers
- FSC® certified labels made with paper from well-managed forests
Printer jams mean interrupted label printing and delayed mailing. For flawless printing of address labels for letters and envelopes, the right label is an Avery Smooth Feed Addressing Label. The smooth feed edges prevent build-ups and the adhesive withstands the high heat of laser printers and together with the Jam-Free™ reliability, means flawless printing, even in high speed printers and copiers. That means faster, easier mailing!
These white labels are FSC® Certified, made with paper from well-managed forests are environmentally friendly. With a label format of 64 x 33.8 with 24 labels per sheet, the 100 sheet pack gives you a total of 2,400 labels.
It's easy to create a mail merge with our FREE software Avery Design & Print online which is perfect for making address labels, invitations, mass mail-outs and more. You will also find a whole host of images and templates ready to use or simply create your own by adding text or design to the label before printing.