Ultra-Resistant Chemical Grade Labels 148 x 210 mm, Laser, Extra Strong Permanent
Express delivery $15.99
Place your order before 9:00am AEST/AEDST and your order will be counted as being placed the same business day.
- Ultra-Resistant labels with permanent adhesive are engineered to take on harsh environments
- Waterproof and resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV and saltwater resistant
- BS5609 Part 2 certified for Chemical Hazard Labelling of chemicals for transport by sea/air
- Ideal for chemical labelling requirements, chemical decanting on-site, safety signs, arc flash, tanks, marine and outdoor applications
- Unaffected by temperature variations -40◦C to +150◦C
Avery Ultra-Resistant identification labels are engineered to take on harsh environments where a standard paper label is not fit for purpose. Delivering maximum performance for applications in extreme environments even with saltwater or chemicals, make these labels ideal for chemical labelling, decanting on-site, safety signs, arc flash, tanks, marine, industrial and outdoor applications.
Conformable, waterproof and durable with strong permanent adhesion, these labels will stick to many surfaces. Being saltwater and chemical resistant, you can rest assured they will deliver maximum performance as they are unaffected by temperature variations from -40C◦ to +150°C.
These labels are rectangular shape in a size of 210 x 148mm with 2 labels per sheet and 10 sheets per pack are suitable for black and white laser printers providing a professional finish with crisp print.
It’s never been easier to design your own chemical, safety signs and ID labels using software code L7916 with our FREE software Avery Design & Print online, where you can find a whole host of images and templates ready to use. You can also create your own by simply adding text, logo or design to the label and print on your laser printer. It’s fast and efficient.