Shipping Labels with Trueblock® 200.7 x 93.1 mm, Laser, White
- Trueblock labels feature an opaque silver backing which completely covers up existing labels or previous information on parcels or boxes
- Jam-Free™ reliability for trouble free printing, saving time and minimising wastage
- Customise your labels with our free and easy-to-use template software; Avery Design and Print - available at averyproducts.com.au/print
- Ideal for shipping parcels, packages and large gifts
- FSC® certified labels made with paper from well-managed forests
There's no need to throw away used boxes or mailing tubes, thanks to Avery Shipping Labels with TrueBlock® technology. TrueBlock® labels have a unique silver backing making them completely opaque so you can cover over old information on your packaging including text, logos and torn courier labels, enabling you to save money on packaging materials, and still send a professional-looking parcel.
Add your company logo and recipient details to the label using Avery FREE and easy-to-use Design & Print online software. The software also supports mail merge, serial numbers and QR / barcodes for all of your logistical needs.
These shipping labels are FSC® Certified, made with paper from well-managed forests and are compatible with laser printers and with Avery Jam-Free™ reliability, printer jams are a thing of the past. The label format is 200.7 x 93.1mm with 3 labels per sheet in a bulk pack size of 100 sheets, perfect for frequent users dispatching lots of packages.