Quick Peel Address Labels with Sure Feed 99.1 x 34 mm, Inkjet, White
- Sure Feed technology is designed for a reliable feed through your printers, saving time and minimising wastage
- Quick Peel technology allows for quicker and easier detachment of labels from backing sheet
- Customise your labels with our free and easy-to-use template software; Avery Design and Print - available at averyproducts.com.au/print
- Inkjet labels are Smudge-Free for a professional finish
- FSC® certified labels made with paper from well-managed forests
Posting mail is now quicker and easier with our inkjet address labels. With the Avery Quick Peel™ feature, they are easy to use. Simply bend back the sheet and the label edge ‘pops-up’ making it quick to peel and apply to your envelopes. Only Avery address labels offer our Sure Feed feature that delivers a more reliable feed through your printer and prevents jams and misalignments. Whether you’re printing in black and white or adding colour, these bright white addressing labels dry instantly after printing with sharp text and colours for professional looking labels every time.
Our FSC® Certified labels are made with paper from well-managed forests so you can be certain you are helping the environment. The label format is 99.1 x 34mm with 16 labels per sheet and is an ideal size for applying to C6, DL and C4 envelopes.
It’s never been easier to design your own mailing labels using our FREE software, Avery Design & Print online where you can find a whole host of images and templates ready to use. You can also create your own by simply adding text or design to the label before printing.