Reduces the spread of bacteria on surfaces
Introducing Avery Protect's Antimicrobial Film, your transparent shield against 99.9% of bacteria*. This antimicrobial adhesive film is easily applied to high-contact surfaces and is an additional aid to regular cleaning.
Water and oil-resistant, it's perfect for both indoors and outdoors. So, what are the benefits of antimicrobial film? In short, it's about boosting cleanliness and promoting a safer environment. Trust in Avery Protect to elevate your hygiene standards.
*E.coli & S. aureus according to ISO 22196 test.
How Does It Work?
The unique antimicrobial coating is independently certified to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria* and is highly effective against the spread of viruses.
- The active component in the antimicrobial film works by eliminating the conditions bacteria need to survive and spread. It does this in four ways: it destabilises the outer shell of the bacteria, stops cellular stops respiration, prevents them from splitting into more bacteria, and blocks them from making more of their DNA. In simple terms, it makes your surfaces a no-go zone for bacteria, keeping them clean and safe.
- Since it kills bacteria, the antimicrobial film is safe to touch. It can be applied to virtually any high-touch surface. This makes it great for use in public spaces and commercial settings, such as hospitals, airports, hotels, shopping centres, supermarkets and more.
- Avery Protect Antimicrobial Film acts as an ally to routine cleaning by continuously killing bacteria and fending off their growth. Cleaning chemicals won’t damage it, meaning it works hand-in-hand with your cleaning schedule and helps protect in-between cleaning surfaces. Think of it as your constant bacteria guard, always at work even when you're not.
Where can Avery Protect be used?
You can use Avery's Protect Antimicrobial Film on a variety of surfaces. Because of its water and oil-resistant properties, it's perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications. Here are some of the common areas where it can be used.
- Door handles
- Push doors
- Lift buttons
- Sign in touchscreens
- Keypads (security doors, intercoms etc.)
- Mobile phones
- Café Menus
- Office equipment (printers, scanners, common areas etc.)
- Self-service ordering terminals
- Microwaves & coffee machines in office kitchens