Your online business may be small, but you probably have big hopes. You work hard to present your products and build a business that represents you, your style, and your talent. But when you can’t meet customers face-to-face on the web, how can you make sure your business expresses your unique personality? Here are some ideas on how to punch up your products, packaging, and promotional materials, to increase the visibility of your brand and help market your business.
Power Up Your Brand On Products
Send your products out into the world with their proper identification – your brand. Avery® offers a variety of easy-to-use printable products to label, bag, and tag your goods. And to customise, the free Avery Design & Print Online software offers pre-designed and blank templates so you can add your business logo, text, and images.
- Avery Round, Oval, Square, and Rectangle labels make a great presentation for products in boxes, bottles, and bags. These permanent labels allow you to print to the edge, so you can print full-colour backgrounds for a standout look.
- Avery Arched Labels feature a unique shape and texture that adds an elegant look to your products. These water-resistant labels are ideal for branding chilled products as the permanent adhesive and colours stay put when wet.
- Avery Printable Tags with Strings are perfect for clothing, jewellery, and other crafts. These double-sided tags create a premium look and feel for your products. They include fabric strings with quick-latch fasteners for easy and secure attachment.
- Avery Printable Bag Toppers with Bags provide a great way to package tiny treasures, bath salts, or other loose items. The bag toppers have a pre-applied adhesive for quick and easy assembly.
And remember that when you print labels from your computer instead of ordering from a printing company, you’ll have the freedom to create as many labels as you need, when you need it. No need to commit to a large bulk order!
Make It Match With Your Mailing and Shipping
When you’re ready to send your products to customers, make your mailing and shipping packages look just as enticing on the outside as the products they contain inside. Create labels that match your products with Avery Letter & Envelope Labels or Avery Parcel & Package Labels and Avery Design & Print Online for a professional, coordinated look. Tips to try:
- Business logo. Get your brand out there, even on your mailing materials. Add your business logo to mailing labels so consumers can instantly identify the packages they receive from you.
- Colours. Want your shipping boxes to stand out? Use colours on your mailing labels that represent your business to make your packages “pop”.
- Presentation. Give your packages a clean, professional look, even when reusing cardboard boxes for shipping. Avery TrueBlock® Labels completely cover up existing markings or old labels underneath, so packages look good, and shipping information is easier to read.
Flex Your Marketing Muscle With Promotional Materials
Now that you’ve interacted with a customer, build that relationship and give them a reason to keep coming back. Here are some ways you can continue to promote your business:
- Promotional cards. Provide your customers an incentive to shop again by including a promotional card with their shipment. It could be a loyalty discount, special offer, or even a deal they can share with a friend. It’s easy and affordable to create your own right from your desktop with Avery Double Sided Business & Promotion Cards and Avery Design & Print Online.
- Samples. Got a new product you want people to try? Or have a cross-sell recommendation you’d like to share? Put together a small sample with Avery Printable Bag Toppers with Bags and include with their order.
Your engagement with your customers doesn’t end once they’ve placed an order with you. Continue to market your business with these ideas to get your unique brand out there. Here’s to making your small business a success!