You've found the perfect present, and it’s all wrapped up. Now it’s time to add a little personal touch. You could pop to the shops and walk up and down the aisles, trying to find the card or gift tag that’s just right. Or, you can create your own customised gift tags in less time than it takes to go to the store – right from your desktop. It’s quick and easy to make the perfect gift tag with your computer, printer and Avery® Quick & Clean™ Business Cards!
Made For Any Occasion
You can make a card for any occasion with your computer, printer and our Quick & Clean Business Cards. Want to top off a wedding present for your best friend? You might want to design a gift tag that’s clean and elegant. Or do you have a birthday present for your nephew? You're probably considering something bright and colourful. Maybe you need a card for a baby shower – they're always hard to find! No matter what the event, you'll be able to create just the right card for your gift.
Add the Perfect Image
You can find lots of clip art in Avery Design & Print Online. You can even include a design element of your own, such as a favourite photo, school emblem or scanned drawing. Use your imagination and see what happens!
Formatting and printing is easy with our software tools. Avery software and templates are designed specifically to print on our products, so you'll get the best results, every time.
Print your gift tags on our Quick & Clean Business Cards. You can select from a variety of finishes and sizes to truly make the card you want, when you need it!
The next time you want to include a gift tag that captures the occasion, try making your own. You can create your own gift tag in no time at all and express exactly what you want to convey!
Create Your Own Gift Tag
- Using our business cards to create gift tags is easy and fun! And with all the images available in Design & Print Online, adding that finishing touch is a breeze!
1. Design online: Select your product from our Design & Print Online tool!
2. Personalise: You can change the copy, fonts and graphics online
3. Import graphics: You can import graphics from the online clip art collection or use one of your own.
4. Print your cards: Do a print preview, then print, and you're done!