Avery Ready Index™ Sampling Offer Terms and Conditions
of Free Sample Giveaway of Avery Ready Index™
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Avery Products Pty Ltd (ABN 38 000 065 065) of 11 Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW 2154 (“Promoter”) is conducting a sample giveaway of Avery Reday Index™.
- Information on how to participate in the Giveaway forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Giveaway is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions by providing one day’s notice on the Promoter’s website www.averyproducts.com.au/dividers These Terms and Conditions are effective and in force until terminated by the Promoter. The Promoter may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents and New Zealand residents aged 14 years. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families), employees of any associated entities of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Giveaway are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
- The Giveaway commences at 9:00am AEST on 24 November 2016 and ends at 5:00pm AEDST on 19 December 2016 or on such earlier date should the quantity of available giveaway samples indicated above be exhausted (“Promotional Period”). No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotional Period. The Giveaway is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- To enter, entrants must visit www.averyproducts.com.au/dividers, follow the prompts to the sampling page, input the requested details including their full name, telephone number, valid email address, company of employment and no. of employees at company, agree to the Terms and Conditions and submit the completed request form during the Promotional Period.
- Only one (1) Giveaway request per entrant is permitted.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of requests and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and proposed use of the labels) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise proper conduct of the Giveaway. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- In order to verify identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to request entrants to provide proof of identity and residency at the nominated delivery address. Such form of identification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Giveaway will be sent to the entrant at the residential address provided by the entrant. Delivery may take up to 4 weeks after entry. The Promoter is not responsible for any delays in delivery caused by any postal or delivery service nor does the Promoter have any obligation to replace any lost or damaged packs whether lost or damaged in transit or after delivery to the entrant. Deliveries or post will only be to Australian residential addresses. If a Giveaway is returned to the Promoter because the address for delivery is incorrect or for any reason the Giveaway cannot be delivered, the Promotor has no obligation to attempt redelivery or to provide the Giveaway by any other means.
- If the Giveaway is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to stock availability, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth) 2010, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Giveaway, including but not limited to: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (d) use of a Giveaway.
- All content and material on the Promoter’s website regarding the Giveaway is the copyright of the Promoter and is protected by Australian and international copyright law.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other part or provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales. All entrants agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the whole agreement between any entrant and the Promoter. If there is any contrary information on the Promoter’s website, the contents of these Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
- The Promoter’s failure to enforce any right under these Terms and Conditions is not a waiver of that right, and no waiver of any breach of these Terms and Conditions is a waiver of any other breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Design Your Tabs
Watch a step-by-step video on how to personalise your divider tabs.
Applying Your Tabs
Watch how to apply all the labels to your divider
Need to create a reference guide or training manual for your company? Or maybe you want to put together a recipe binder for a gift? We have some great ideas and step-by-steps to create exactly what you’re looking for.
• Create binder tabs with Index Maker™ clear label dividers
At Work or Home
Avery Dividers can be used for a variety of purposes and by several industries:
Consultants and Marketing Agencies
Strategy documents, presentations, proposals
Financial Services Professionals
Tax documents, portfolios, proposals, financial reports, business plans
Educators, Healthcare Providers and Nonprofits
Grant proposals, reference materials, archives
Human Resources and Government Agencies
Training manuals, employee handbooks, quarterly reports
Appraisals, listing proposals, mortgage documents
Case documents, client information
Tax documents, budgets, insurance policies, bills, medical records
Thank you for your interest in our very popular Ready Index™ Dividers.
Our sampling has been so successful that we have exhausted our limited available stock for our giveaway. If you would like to see more offers from Avery, please subscribe to our newsletter today.