TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to claim and the rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Claims are only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Promotion commences for purchases on 01/10/2015 and ends for purchases at 5:00pm AEDST on 24/12/2015 (“Purchase Period”). Claims open on 01/10/2015 and close at 5:00pm AEDST on 29/01/2016 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to claim, individuals must spend $75 or more on one or more Avery Event Branding Solutions product/s (listed below) in a single transaction from a Participating Store (defined below) during the Purchase Period. A participating store is any store that stocks products from the Avery Event Branding Solutions range during the Purchase Period (“Participating Store”).
5. Claim valid for purchases from the Event branding Solutions range only. Valid Avery product codes 980028, 980029, 980030, 980031, 980032, 980033, 980034, 980035, 980036, 980037, 980038, 980039, 980040, 980041, 980042.
6. To claim, individuals must then visit www.averyproducts.com.au/ebspromonz, follow the prompts to the promotion claim page, input the requested details including their first name, last name, valid email address, their company name of employment, the number of employees at their company of employment, full street address and a copy of their purchase receipt/s and submit the fully completed claim form during the Promotional Period.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per specified purchase requirement; (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements; and (c) a maximum of ten (10) claims per person is permitted.
10. Claimants must retain their purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to claim.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
12. Every valid claim received will be awarded a $20 Farmers Gift Card.
13. Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery of $20 Farmers Gift Card from date of receipt upload.
14. $20 Farmers Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. The reward is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual reward and service providers.
17. If for any reason a claimant does not redeem a reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward will be forfeited.
18. If the reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward with a reward to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Rewards, or any unused portion of a reward, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a reward.
24. As a condition of claiming a reward, the claimant must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or reward suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
26. The Promoter is Avery Products Pty Ltd of 11 Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW 2154. ABN 38 000 065 065.